- Symbolizing the Ten Commandments
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors under an overhang
- Each Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork. Measures 5.5 inches high by 1.25 wide
- Includes mounting screws a copy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll, and placement instructions
- See our Total Satisfaction Pledge and easy return and refund policy
This Seeka Choshen Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork, the intricate design is hand-painted and set within a stainless steel frame. Austrian crystals, beads and a variety of other materials are delicately assembled and set in artists’ resin resulting in a beautifully finished and durable piece.
Truly a work of art, Case is exceptionally well made and is produced in limited editions. The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The mitzvah or commandment of placing a is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9: “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
A Mezuzah is mounted on every doorway in a Jewish home.
We include mounting screws or nails, a photocopy and a translation of the Shema prayer, and placement instructions. Our cases can also be mounted outdoors, preferably under an overhang.