- Inscribed in the Hebrew the words “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine”
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors under an overhang
- Each Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork. Measures 4.5 inches high by 1.5 wide
- Includes mounting screws a copy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll, and placement instructions
- See our Total Satisfaction Pledge and easy return and refund policy
Kissing doves crown this festive wedding Mezuzah. A flowing banner curves above the Chupa ceremony with the Hebrew words of I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine” Inscribed. Hand painting, followed by a variety of materials meticulously arranged inside the delicately cut stainless steel frame finishes this beautiful Mezuzah case.
The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The Mitzvah or commandment of placing a Mezuzah is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9 “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
A Mezuzah is mounted on every doorway in a Jewish home.
Included are mounting screws or nails, a photocopy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll or the “Shema” prayer, and placement instructions. Our Mezuzah cases can also be mounted outdoors, preferably under an overhang.