- Bright and playful colors celebrate the return of sunshine after the flood
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors under an overhang
- Each Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork. Measures 4.5 inches high by 1.5 wide
- Includes mounting screws a copy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll, and placement instructions
- See our Total Satisfaction Pledge and easy return and refund policy
Bright and playful colors celebrate the return of sunshine after the flood. The oversized dove has been cut separately and attached to the forefront to create depth and motion. Hand painting, followed by a variety of materials meticulously arranged inside the delicately cut stainless steel frame finishes this beautiful Mezuzah case.
The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The mitzvah or commandment of placing a Mezuzah is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9: “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
A Mezuzah is mounted on every doorway in a Jewish home.
Included are mounting screws or nails, a photocopy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll or the Shema prayer, and placement instructions. Our Mezuzah cases can also be mounted outdoors, preferably under an overhang.