- The Hebrew word for love – “Ahava” is cutout from the steel and woven into a chain of Jewish motiff
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors under an overhang
- Each Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork. Measures 4.75 inches high by 1.25 wide
- Includes mounting screws a copy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll, and placement instructions
- See our Total Satisfaction Pledge and easy return and refund policy
The Hebrew word for love – Ahava is cutout from the steel and woven into a vertical festive chain of Jewish motifs. Hand painting, followed by a variety of materials meticulously arranged inside the delicately cut frame finish this beautiful Mezuzah case.
The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The mitzvah or commandment of placing a Mezuzah is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9: “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
A Mezuzah is mounted on every doorway in a Jewish home.
Included are mounting screws or nails, a photocopy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll or the Shema prayer, and placement instructions. Our Mezuzah cases can also be mounted outdoors, preferably under an overhang.