- Hebrew for Tree of Life Etz Chai’im” is scribed on the left together with other Judaic symbols”
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors under an overhang
- Each Mezuzah Case is truly like a miniature artwork. Measures 5 inches high by 1 inch wide
- Includes mounting screws a copy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll, and placement instructions
- See our Total Satisfaction Pledge and easy return and refund policy
Comprised of sophisticated triangular design featuring two complimenting vertical illustration of the Tree of Life motif. The Hebrew word for Tree of Life is scribed on the left panel together with other Judaic symbols. The right panel is an intricately cut and twisted stainless steel tree. Hand painting, followed by a variety of materials meticulously arranged inside the delicately cut frame finish this beautiful Mezuzah case.
The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The mitzvah or commandment of placing a Mezuzah is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9 “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
A Mezuzah is mounted on every doorway in a Jewish home.
Included are mounting screws or nails, a photocopy and a translation of the Mezuzah scroll or the Shema prayer, and placement instructions. Our Mezuzah cases can also be mounted outdoors, preferably under an overhang.